- We asked and you shared! The best thing you learned in therapy. ...just quietly, the last one might be our favourite. ✌️✨
- With our cities plunging into lockdown after lockdown, things can get draining, anxiety-inducing and isolating. You're not the only one who's feeling "over it". So how do we make it through?
- We asked our online community which books have been the most valuable and inspirational in terms of mental health and personal development, and we got some real gems to share with you.
- It can help to expand our understanding of what success means for us - what it looks like, what it feels like, and even entertaining the idea that is is something we are all worthy of, even right now, in this very moment. To do that, why not start by considering the following questions...
- The relentless pursuit of all things "hustle" might look like the only option when it comes to fulfilling our goals, however there can be a dark-side. We chatted to Indigo Psychologist, Jacob Rath, about the negative impact that hustle culture might hold for us and how we might explore some healthier alternatives.
- Journalling has been shown, time and time again in the research, to be something that helps us manage our mental health and develop a deeper understanding about our thoughts, feeling and behaviours. Some of the benefits of journalling include: Helping to manage anxiety, Reducing stress, Dealing with depression, Helping you prioritise goals and clarify values, Helping you work through problems, fears and obstacles
- Ever wondered if you are the only one falling for the wrong people all the time? That guy who doesn’t seem interested in getting to know you properly, or that girl who seems emotionally distant? Well, fear not, because you are not alone and we’ve got tips for you...