While some wear it like a badge of honour, perfectionism can be a burden for many of us. It sneaks its way into all realms of life: work, creativity, health, relationships…
So where does perfectionism actually stem from? More than anything, perfectionism is misunderstood. In this workshop, you’ll gain a greater awareness of your perfectionistic habits and recognise where these have helped or hindered you. By creating an awareness of your habits and motivations, you can pave the way to a more purposeful and fulfilled life.
This workshop is perfect for
- Chronic Perfectionists!
- Creatives looking to better understand their perfectionism
- Self-confessed control freaks
- Anyone who has an idea or project on hold
- Serial strivers and overachievers who struggle to find balance
- Busy professionals who procrastinate to manage perfectionism
What you will learn
- Discover if perfectionism is helping you or holding you back
- Learn about healthy and unhealthy perfectionism
- Explore the fear of failure
- Build awareness around your habits
- Learn how to bring self-compassion into your life
Psychologist & Mindfulness Practitioner
A passionate psychologist, certified yoga teacher and mindfulness practitioner, Martha is on a mission to help people understand themselves in order to live a life of meaning and purpose. She brings an inspired approach to her teaching and draws on mindfulness, positive psychology and yogic philosophy to take students on a journey to nourish both the body and mind.
The Important Stuff
|DATE:||Thurs 16th May|
|TIME:||7 – 9 pm|
|LOCATION:||33 Foster Street, Surry Hills|
|COST:||$40 *SOLD OUT*|