WHAT MAKES YOU, YOU?
Understanding yourself is key to self-confidence, self-worth and intentional living. While it may appear to be an overwhelming task, all it takes is contemplating some key questions.
Develop insights into your mind, habits and personality in this hands-on event all about you. Under the guidance of Head Psychologist Mary Hoang, you’ll partake in a series of inquisitive questions and exercises to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself, while connecting with a like-minded community.
THIS EVENT IS PERFECT FOR
- Anyone seeking a deeper connection to themselves
- Soul-searchers looking to better understand their traits, habits and mind
- Curious people looking to tackle life’s bigger questions
- Those wanting to develop greater self-awareness
- Those looking to connect with a supportive, inspired community of like-minded people
Mary Hoang Head Psychologist and Founder of The indigo project
Establishing The indigo project, a psychology and mindfulness practice, in 2012, Mary Hoang helps people manage their overactive modern minds. An in-demand speaker and media commentator, with appearances at Vivid Ideas, Sunrise and The Today Show, as well as working with companies such as Westpac, Mama Mia and KPMG, Mary’s expertise in utilising mindfulness to unlock creativity and achieve balance continues to gain popularity among people ready to take control of their lives.
7pm - 9.30pm
Mon 11th Dec
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills