What Makes You, You?
Understanding yourself is key to self-confidence, self-worth and intentional living. While it may appear to be an overwhelming task, all it takes is contemplating some key questions.
Develop insights into your mind, habits and personality in this hands-on event all about you. Under guidance, you’ll partake in a series of inquisitive questions and exercises to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself, while connecting with a like-minded community.
THIS EVENT IS PERFECT FOR
- Anyone seeking a deeper connection to themselves
- Soul-searchers looking to better understand their traits, habits and mind
- Curious people looking to tackle life’s bigger questions
- Those wanting to develop greater self-awareness
- Those looking to connect with a supportive, inspired community of like-minded people
Martha Tsakalos Provisional Psychologist & Mindfulness Practitioner
A passionate provisional psychologist, certified yoga teacher and mindfulness practitioner, Martha is on a mission to help people understand themselves in order to live a life of meaning and purpose. She brings an inspired approach to her teaching and draws on mindfulness, positive psychology and yogic philosophy to take students on a journey to nourish both the body and mind.
7pm - 9.30pm
Thu 5th July
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills