Feel like inspiration has gone knocking on someone else’s door? We’ve been there: the creative blocks, the anxiety, the doubts… and let’s not get started on procrastination. When our head is a mess, so is our creative spark.
Discover what’s blocking you from realising your artistic and expressive self, with this teaser event for our Get Your Shit Together: For Creatives course. You’ll learn science-backed techniques and simple mindfulness tools to unlock your creativity, and become more aware of what’s stopping you.
What you will learn
- Why we experience creative blocks
- How mindfulness can help switch up the self-criticism and judgments
- Practical tools to boost the quality and quantity of your creative output
This workshop is perfect for
- Artists, writers and musicians looking for simple tools to unlock being ‘stuck’
- Industry creatives; advertising, music, fashion and beyond
- Entrepreneurs wanting to develop out-of-the-box thinking
- Those looking to start a new passion project but needing a push
- Anyone interested in learning more about the GYST: For Creatives course
Mary Hoang Head Psychologist and Founder of The indigo project
Establishing The indigo project, a psychology and mindfulness practice, in 2012, Mary Hoang helps people manage their overactive modern minds. An in-demand speaker and media commentator, with appearances at Vivid Ideas, Sunrise and The Today Show, as well as working with companies such as Westpac, Mama Mia and KPMG, Mary’s expertise in utilising mindfulness to unlock creativity and achieve balance continues to gain popularity among people ready to take control of their lives.
Rich Lucano Founder of YOND.
Rich Lucano is a music producer and creative strategist. He has helped shape sound and strategy for clients like Bulleit Whiskey, Skype and Microsoft. This collision of strategic thinking and musicality now sees him at the helm of YOND, pushing brands to enrich culture by taking a considered approach to sound. He is often asked “So, you’re like Charlie Sheen in that show huh?”
7:00pm - 9:00pm
Wed 21st Mar
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills