THE REWIRE: Mastering Your Mind
Rewire your brain for happiness and success.
AboutHumans have anywhere between 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. According to research, about 95% of those thoughts are exactly the same as the day before. That’s a lot of mental energy going up in smoke. Understanding how your mind works is a crucial component of happiness. When you have certain thoughts, why do you have them? Where do your worries stem from and how do you deal with them?
At the end of the day, our minds are like computers - but we’re never really given the instruction manual. Thanks to neuroscience and mindfulness, we can now understand how our individual minds are structured and recognise how to transform them. This workshop will equip you with the knowledge and tools to rewire your brain so it works with you, not against you.
What you will learn
- Understand the connection between thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- Learn why the mind likes to be distracted, and how to tame it
- Recognise the mind traps that hinder happiness
- Retrain the brain to turn negatives into positives
- Discover techniques to reduce stress and anxiety with your mind
- Learn how mindfulness and meditation can start transforming your life today.
Counsellor and Mindfulness Practitioner
Passionate about understanding the mind and body, Danielle works with individuals and groups to facilitate self-awareness in the context of our busy, modern lives. She brings her knowledge and experience in psychotherapy, popular psychology, neuroscience, mindfulness and meditation to each aspect of her work, creating a safe and supportive space for individuals to learn and grow.
7pm - 9pm
Wed 1st Nov
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills