THE ENTREPRENEUR CLUB
Introducing our new monthly entrepreneur meet-up where we’ll discuss strategies for business and life over food and tunes.
“Networking” is a bit of a dirty word. It conjures images of sticky name tags, handshakes and courtesy-laughs in beige function rooms. We know how many of you are self-starters; running your own businesses and projects. You’re out there sailing the high seas all on your own. Well, think of the Entrepreneur Club as your lifeboat.
This is a place where we can all get together and actually connect on a level deeper than a Linkedin request. Guided by our head psychologist Mary Hoang, we’ll work through the highs and lows of entrepreneurship, share our stories, discuss strategies for success and throw in some neuroscience principles for good measure.
Meet your new no-bullshit meet-up for the business minded.
THIS MEET-UP IS PERFECT FOR
- Anyone running their own business or start-up
- Anyone curious about taking a leap into a new project / business
- Both the most experienced entrepreneur and the dreamer with nothing but a name an idea
- Those wanting to join a supportive, inspired community of like-minded people
- Anyone keen to discover new strategies for your start-up / business
- People looking to connect with Sydney entrepreneurs / start-up founders on a deeper level
Mary Hoang Head Psychologist and Founder of The indigo project
Establishing The indigo project, a psychology and mindfulness practice, in 2012, Mary Hoang helps people manage their overactive modern minds. An in-demand speaker and media commentator, with appearances at Vivid Ideas, Sunrise and The Today Show, as well as working with companies such as Westpac, Mama Mia and KPMG, Mary’s expertise in utilising mindfulness to unlock creativity and achieve balance continues to gain popularity among people ready to take control of their lives.
NEXT EVENT:7pm - 9.30pm
Thursday 23rd November
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills