The Confident You
Confident people seem to have their shit together. They face their fears head on, remain positive, and take risks – trusting in themselves and their abilities to get them through anything life has to throw at them. The good news? Confidence is not some magical ability only a few can ever possess, we can all learn it, practice it and master it.
While no one is immune to moments of doubt or insecurity, these things don’t need to hold you back from living the life you’ve always wanted. This practical workshop will explore the link between confidence and self-esteem, guide you through taking stock of you who are right now, and how we can start to change our mindsets – getting out of our head and into the moment with simple strategies to help you feel, look and be your most confident self.
What you will learn
- Learn why confidence is so important to our life
- Understand the link between self-esteem and confidence
- Learn why developing self awareness can change your life
- Discover the power of body language and its effects on your wellbeing
- Explore simple strategies to switch up your mindset
- Learn how to manage the insecurities, fears and doubts
Counsellor and Mindfulness Practitioner
7:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday 12th April
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills