THE AUTHENTIC YOU
In celebration of International Women’s Day, this powerful workshop will explore what it means to be a woman in today’s world and how we can unleash and embrace the inner feminine inside all of us. An inner feminine, or wisdom, that for many of us has been hidden away, forcing many women to act in accordance with other people’s rules, not their own. If you’ve felt this pull to be true to you, to be your most authentic self and unleash and embrace the inner feminine, this workshop is for you.
Discover how you can live a life that is true to you by exploring how our external world significantly shapes who we are as women, learn how to find your own rhythm and the amazing power of saying ‘no’, understand how owning all of you (the good, the bad and the ugly) can make life more enjoyable, and leave with strategies on how to honour your authentic self in all areas of your life. If you’ve ever felt that you’ve needed to repress your feminine side to progress in your personal or professional lives, this workshop is for you! Understand yourself in a whole new light with a community of likeminded women ready to grow, lead and succeed on their own terms.
What you will learn
- How your values influence the way you live your life
- Learning to acknowledge how society’s expectations have contributed to your sense of self
- Learning the importance of valuing the female voice and strategies on being an assertive communicator
- Understanding how to love all aspects of yourself
- Learning how to reconnect to your inner woman and how to take the steps forward to rise and lead in a man’s world
Alexandra McCarthy, Provisional Psychologist Danielle Hanrahan, Counsellor
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Wednesday, 8th March 2017
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills
*Special workshop price in celebration of International Women's Day.