THE ART OF TEA
Some argue that tea is the elixir of life. We have to agree.
Unlike its boisterous cousin coffee, tea has the powerful ability to de-stress, relax and calm us from the very first sip. But the benefits of tea go much further and wider; with the right blend, we can actually tend to different aspects of our own health and wellness.
Join Naturopath Jennifer Ward, for a mindful tea-making workshop, and discover the magic of tea through a whole new lens. Through mindfulness practices, you’ll activate your senses and immerse yourself in the aromas of herbal teas. Learn how to balance flavour, aesthetic and nutrition as you create a take-home blend that’s uniquely you.
It’s the perfect way to de-stress, get creative and reconnect with your senses this silly season.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- An understanding of how mindfulness can enhance flavour and smell
- A guided sample tasting of different herbal tea flavours and blends
- Guided mindfulness meditation and activities
- Learn how to blend the flavours and aromas of tea
- Create your own personal blend of take-home tea
Jennifer Ward is a qualified naturopath trained in herbal medicine, nutritional medicine, health education and lifestyle coaching.
11am - 1pm
Sat 2nd Dec
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills
Ticket sales are now closed for this workshop