The best therapy memes & tweets
So meme culture has taken a serve at therapy and we have to say, we are amused. So often, people are turned off the idea of chatting to a therapist because they are under the illusion of what therapy will be like – something heavy, Intense, serious, scary. And sure, sometimes it can be. But other times it can be curious, a bit weird and even funny!
We’ve compiled 12 of the funniest therapy memes & tweets below that might leave you saying “straight up, book me in.”
1. Casually Marie Kondo-ing your mind.
2. We owe so much to Freud’s leather lounge legacy.
3. When social media is life.
4. No hats in the therapy room, pls & thank you.
5. Never stop searching for yourself.
6. Watches ‘Girl Interrupted’ once
7. A+ in achievement motivation
8. Can you use falkor as a coping mechanism?
9. Who would do this to a defenceless child?
10. Whose idea was this?
11. Don’t like it. But i’ll do it.
12. Learning to express feelings like…
We don’t mind laughing at ourselves a little, but the benefits you can gain out of even just a couple of sessions with a therapist are no joke. If you’re curious to learn more about our practitioners, you can find them here.