We’ve all had moments of doubt where we second-guess ourselves.
“I wish I could pursue the dream of doing what I love.”
“I wish I had the courage to ask for what I want”
“If only I had the guts to ask that person out.”
“If only I had the balls to speak up, and to say no”
There are way too many “what ifs” in our heads that hinder us from moving forward but here’s the truth: you deserve to live the life you’ve always wanted… and your body holds the key.
Thinking you’re confident is not the same as being confident. Our bodies hold our emotions and our thoughts - they’re the ultimate bullshit detector. If we don’t understand our bodies and how to work with them, there can be discrepancies in the way we think we’re communicating and the way our body language is actually perceived.
Through this interactive and experiential course, you’ll learn to appreciate how you’re holding yourself back, how to free yourself, become more expressive, successfully communicate through body language and speech and rediscover your potential. Using awareness, contemplation, somatic movement and group sharing, you'll supercharge your mojo and fast-track your path to the life you want. How? By feeling more sure of who you are, more comfortable in your own skin, and by truly embodying what it means to be powerful.
Will Suit You If
- You want to feel confident and empowered
- You're looking for the confidence to make changes in your life; a career shift, or a new project
- You want to be a better communicator
- You want to understand how your body affects your mind
- You find it hard to express how you really feel and be heard in certain situations
- You feel stressed and need a break from your normal routine
- You feel stressed about moving forward in your life
- You want to be more connected with yourself and others
- You want more creativity and play in your life
What Will You Learn?
- How to enact change in your life
- How to break the spell of repeated patterns
- How to increase body awareness and connection
- How to be confident and powerful in your own skin
- How to trust your instincts
- How to raise awareness of your own body language
- How to release tension and stress from our bodies
- How to let go and accept support
- How to create space for ourselves, inside and around us
- How to fully awaken our senses and start feeling happier
- How to connect with our environment through the way we move, feel and think
ABOUT CELESTE CARRILLO
Through her holistic wellbeing approach, Celeste incorporates movement education to allow her clients to better understand how their body works, transform their body language, improve their posture, mobility and breathing practices in order to achieve greater self-awareness, comfort and be more generally at ease within their mind and body. Through somatic movement courses such as Step Into Your Power, clients report a heightened sense of being in the present moment, in addition to increased levels of energy, resilience, self-assurance, confidence and mindfulness. (To find out more about Rolfing & Somatic Movement click here.)
"I am convinced that awareness and integration are key to living better and more meaningful lives. Movement and touch are fundamental to understand, and even change, the way we perceive ourselves and the world around us. My goal is to help my clients with a true holistic approach to physical, emotional, and mental well-being for long-term and meaningful results."
- Celeste Carrillo, Somatic Movement Specialist & Yoga Teacher
DURATION: 6 Week Course
DATE: 16th August - 20th Sep 2018
Thursday evenings weekly
TIME: 7pm - 9pm
LOCATION: 33 Foster Street, Surry Hills