The focus of ESCAPE is to press the reset button to the busyness of life, with yoga practices to calm the body and Mindfulness meditation to ease the stress on the mind. Combine that with wholesome, nourishing meals, and plenty of free time to roam, relax and rejuvenate.
- Casually chilling by the pool, working on your tan and catching up on that book you’ve been meaning to read
- Making new friends while hanging out in the Jacuzzi or hot tub.
- Escaping for long, luscious walks into the forest to absorb nature’s energy.
- Hiding away in the many nooks to catch up on much-needed shuteye or indulge in your creativity.
The retreat is held just 2 hours from Sydney, past Wiseman’s Ferry. Let the adventures begin as you ride the car ferry and soak up the scenic drive along the river. Bonus points if you spot the camel on the way - slow down and enjoy a mindful drive to a rejuvenating escape.
Mary Hoang, Psychologist and Mindfulness Practitioner
Martha Tsakalos, Yoga Professional and Provisional Psychologist
Rebecca Barrett, Yoga Professional
4pm, 4th November 2016 - 2pm, 6th November 2016
Bandusia Retreat, St Albans, NSW
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- All meals included
- Daily yoga and meditation
- 2-hour Life Detox workshop
- A one-on-one session of Yoga Therapy
Single room: SOLD OUT
Shared room (either twin or triple share): $625
to bookCall (02) 9212 5469