PLEASURE: 6 Week Course
AboutHow can we experience more pleasure in our lives, inside and outside of the bedroom? Introducing ‘Pleasure: A 6 Week Course’, a powerful and intriguing dive into sensuality, sexuality and the art of creating more pleasure in your life.
Led by Sex Educator and Intimacy Coach, Georgia Grace, explore the modalities of sound, sensation, breath and touch as you understand your true desires.
Let go of fear and shame while learning how to express yourself and engage both your body and mind for real connection with those around you. You’ll discover the role of mindfulness in enhancing sex and sensation, and unravel the anatomy of pleasure. This is the sex education you were never given; a safe, dynamic and fresh approach to exploring our curiosity around sensuality, sex, and play.
All genders and orientations welcome. Strictly 18+
IN THIS COURSE, YOU'LL LEARN
- How to express, ask for and receive pleasure
- How to develop a heightened sense of sensation in your body through breath and movement
- How to let go of shame and have healthy relationships
- The application of mindfulness in sex, sensation and pleasure
- How to have great sex
- The art of mindful touch
- What turns you on, off and why
- How to deepen connections with those around you
- Sexual anatomy and the anatomy of pleasure
- How to be guided by your desires
- The role of consent and impact on pleasure
- How to map out pleasure points in your body
Georgia Grace, Intimacy Coach & Sex Educator
7pm - 9pm
Wednesday evenings weekly
28th March - 9th May 2018
(excluding Anzac Day, 25th April)
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills
Payment options are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.