How can we experience more pleasure in our lives, inside and outside of the bedroom?
Pleasure is a powerful and intriguing dive into sensuality, sexuality and the art of feeling good.
It’s time to let go of the fear and shame around sex. In this dynamic six week course, you’ll discover how to better express yourself by engaging both your body and mind for real connection with those around you. Led by Sex Educator and Intimacy Coach, Georgia Grace, explore the modalities of sound, sensation, breath and touch as you understand your true desires.
You’ll uncover the role of mindfulness in enhancing sex and sensation, and unravel the anatomy of pleasure. This is the sex education you were never given; a safe, fun and fresh approach to exploring our curiosity around sensuality, sex, and play.
All people are welcome, regardless of gender, relationship status and sexual orientation. Strictly 18+
This Course Will
Suit You If
- You want to deepen relationships and connections with lovers, friends and family
- You want simple, practical and tailored strategies to explore pleasure
- You find sex overwhelming, boring, painful, mundane, unsatisfactory or obligatory
- You are curious about your capacity for pleasure, sensuality and what turns you on
- You need to find your voice
- You know there is more to it and want to re-write your narrative of sex
- You feel you've lost or never known who you are as a sexual being
- You feel disconnected and want to bring mindfulness into your experience of pleasure
What Will You Learn?
- How to express, ask for and receive pleasure
- How to develop a heightened sense of sensation in your body through breath and movement
- How to let go of shame and have healthy relationships
- The application of mindfulness in sex, sensation and pleasure
- How to have great sex
- The art of mindful touch
- What turns you on, off and why
- How to deepen connections with those around you
- Sexual anatomy and the anatomy of pleasure
- How to be guided by your desires
- The role of consent and impact on pleasure
- How to map out pleasure points in your body
ABOUT GEORGIA GRACE
As a sex educator and intimacy coach, Georgia aims to bring mindfulness to sex and empower people to love their sensuality through intimate, authentic and fun connections with self and others. She offers coaching for individuals, couples and groups and helps people to meet or reclaim their sensual identity.
With training in direct experiential learning, Georgia applies a
client-centred approach to educate and support people to become more aware of their bodies, sex and sexuality.
"Owning my sensuality has made me feel powerful, and has taught me a lot about my boundaries and what really turns me on – I hope to do the same for people I work with. I strive to be a part of the current sexual revolution and want to see sensuality become normal, acceptable, beneficial and accessible to all." - Georgia Grace
DURATION: 6 week course
DATE: 6th June - 18th July 2018
Wednesday evenings weekly
*There will be no class on the 13th of June
TIME: 7pm - 9pm
LOCATION: 33 Foster Street, Surry Hills