Discover the role of mindfulness in enhancing sex and sensation, while learning the power of owning and connecting with the things that truly give you pleasure.
AboutLed by Indigo sex and intimacy coach Georgia Grace, this new workshop will channel her somatic approach to sensuality into practical learnings; skills that you can implement into your life as soon as you get home. Explore sex as a way to connect, converse and express in a grounded, safe environment. Let go of fear and shame while learning how to express and engage both the body and mind for real connection.
Join us at this special teaser event for our six week Pleasure course, starting June 6.
WHAT WILL WE COVER:
- How to experience more pleasure in our lives, inside and outside of the bedroom.
- How to express, ask for and receive pleasure
- The role of mindfulness in enhancing sex and sensation
- Consent as an evolving expression that goes beyond “yes” and “no”
- An introduction to the modalities of breath, movement, sound and touch.
- An opportunity to connect with a community of like minded people
Georgia Grace, Intimacy Coach & Sex Educator
UPCOMING Workshop:*SOLD OUT* Thu 17th May Time: 7pm - 9pm
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills, NSW