Man to Man
Maybe it’s your career or your relationship that’s feeling a little lacklustre. Or you keep pushing your true passion to the side because life just gets in the way. If you feel like there’s still something missing, then it's time to ask...
Are you holding yourself back?
Let’s cut through the crap and break down your life, then build one that you love.
MAN TO MAN is our brand new six week course designed to help men better understand their minds. You’ll draw from modern psychology techniques to understand what’s been restricting you and discover how to level-up, while examining modern masculinity as a whole.
Led by Psychologist Leigh Kelly and Life Coach Daniel Buccheri, re-align yourself to your purpose as you dissect your life with a tight knit crew, uncovering your repeated patterns and fine tuning your strengths.
Open to men of all orientations and preferences, this bullshit-free zone is like a campfire chat meets bootcamp for the brain. We'll share our stories and discuss strategies for good living, with a view to breakthroughs in all areas of life, man to man.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU'LL LEARN
- How to be more resilient and deal with both failure and success
- How to rewire your habits
- How to manage stress
- How to be a better, more assertive communicator
- How to unpack male stereotypes and societal expectations
- How to be a better leader
- How to work with self-limiting belief
- How to translate emotion into language and why it's a strength
- How to redefine "success" and leading a successful life
- How to identify and rework unhelpful coping strategies in your careers and relationships
- How to align yourself to achieve your goals
- How to heighten the connections you have with your partner
- How to draw strength and motivation from your personal values and beliefs
7pm - 9pm
Thursday evenings weekly
5th April - 10th May 2018
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills
Payment options are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.