LIFE SCRIPTS: THE STORIES WE TELL OURSELVES
***This event has now sold out ***
To be the first to find out about our next session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “LIFE SCRIPTS”
Join senior psychologist Cat Piper for an intimate psychology workshop where we’ll uncover the subconscious rules that are running your life, help you identify behavioural patterns and craft a blueprint that truly serves you.
“This hands-on session is like discovering the dark web of your own existence” – Cat Piper
Drawing on elements of modern psychology and art therapy (no creativity skills / experience needed), Life Scripts is a revealing session of self-discovery that will leave you with a deeper understanding of how you’re wired, and why.
THIS WORKSHOP IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF
- You are curious about your subconscious.
- You would like to gain a better understanding of the invisible “rules” running your life.
- You would like to develop more awareness around the repetitive patterns in your life.
- You find yourself in similar relationships / friendships.
- You are seeking a deeper connection to yourself and take life to the next level.
Cat Piper, Senior Psychologist
7pm – 9.30pm
Wed 4th Oct
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills