Jobs at The Indigo Project
We are The Indigo Project.
We create experiences grounded in psychology and creativity to help people learn about themselves and discover a new way of being.
In today’s world, we believe that awareness is the key to self-acceptance, connection, building community and living a meaningful life. From therapy and courses, to art installations and immersive experiences, we guide people on a personal journey of transformation.
Based in a converted warehouse in Surry Hills, a progressive psychology practice is at the heart of our company which is redefining and de-stigmatising mental health in Australia. We also offer a regular program of workshops, courses and gatherings, designed to help people get their shit together.
We’re searching for an amazing clinician to join our growing team. We're looking for someone with at least 3 years experience who is passionate about their work and excited to join a team that is transforming the way we work with mental health in Australia. Life experience is a plus.
You are progressive, genuine and creative in your approaches to therapy. You want to be part of a team, contribute and share ideas, ideally with an interest in facilitating workshops and courses.
If you’re a no bullshit, friendly therapist who feels like they don't fit into the typical psychologist mould - we want to talk to you.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- At least 3 years client experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to think beyond the text book
- Willingness to work alongside other practitioners
- Familiarity and proven client experience around two or more of our core pillars: Anxiety, Stress, Grief, Relationships, Transformation and Creativity.
Passionate, Intelligent, Real, Confident, Diligent, Caring, Direct, Practical, Warm, Authentic, Music-Loving, Compassionate, Progressive, Pro-Active
To be considered for the position you will need:
- Experience using Mindfulness-based techniques (ACT, positive psychology, coaching & neuroscience)
- Experience working with stress, anxiety and relationship issues
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia & Medicare Provider Number
- General membership with the Australian Psychological Society
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
Position: Up to 20 hours per week
Must have the right to work in Australia and hold a current visa with a minimum of 12 months remaining.
Please visit www.theindigoproject.