HOW TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT: 4 WK COURSE
Crossing things off a checklist can feel great. Boom, another accomplishment. But if we lose track of our greater vision, it can turn us into glorified robots.When we’re highly goal-oriented without an overarching purpose, we’re essentially running a race with no idea of how far we are from the finish line. Our vision is the “why”. It’s the higher purpose that gives our goals direction and meaning. It keeps us focussed and motivated… it’s the whole reason we write the checklist in the first place. But your dreams don’t work unless you do. Using modern psychological techniques, this 4-week holistic program will help you work out what you want, how to get there and keep you accountable for putting the fire back into your life. While connecting with a like-minded crew of people, structured mindfulness practices will accompany creative exercises designed to get you re-aligned with your purpose, thinking deep about your values and living a life you truly love.
What you will learn
- An understanding of what really matters to you
- How to be fully present, right here and now
- How to increase self-awareness and self-acceptance
- The science and power behind creating a vision
- How to be your true self and embrace change
- How to harness mindfulness techniques to create the vision you want
- How to work with the inner critic
- How to create actionable change in your life and beat procrastination
PRACTITIONERSMartha Tsakalos (Provisional Psychologist)
6.45pm - 9.15pm
Monday evenings weekly
22nd Jan 2018 - 12th Feb 2018
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills
*This includes 3 FREE therapy sessions with a junior psychologist with a valid Care Plan from your GP, allowing you the space and freedom that only a one-on-one dynamic can provide. Senior psychologists are available at reduced fees. Places are limited.
Payment options are available. Please email email@example.com for more information.