HOW TO MAKE 2019 A SUCCESS
AboutReady to change the game in the new year?
There’s a lot of us out here excited to say “K thanks byyyye” to 2018 so we can reset and restart in the new year, all pumped up, fresh diary in one hand, iced latte in the other, ready to show everyone who’s boss.
January can bring with it the weight of expectations that everything in our lives is going to change, immediately. And if they don’t, we can be pretty hard on ourselves. So how do we set ourselves up for positive change in the new year and manage that self-imposed pressure?
There’s an art to setting intentions that stick. It comes down to your definition of success and a clear vision for the life you want. We want to set you up for positive change. If you want 2019 to be different, let's work out why and how.
In this workshop you'll explore how the principles of positive psychology and the happiness advantage can fuel your wins. We'll also dig into your thought patterns by teaching you some nifty mindfulness tools to help you remain clear and focussed for the year ahead, while mapping a course for the year that you want to have.
Join Registered Psychologist Rashida Dungarwalla in our first workshop for the year and set yourself up to win in 2019.
What will you learn?
- Defining success, for you, and how to set a clear roadmap to getting what you want
- Setting intentions and learning how this simple routine can change your life
- Understanding the Happiness Advantage and how these principles of positive psychology can fuel your performance
- How to be more authentic – getting what you want in life
- Learning how to kick unhelpful or unhealthy habits of thinking, feeling and behaving to the curb
- Why mindfulness is a superpower and how it can lay the foundations for happiness and success
- How to establish a set of intentions to carry you through the year
- How to re-assess your values and ensure you’re living in line with them.
THIS EVENT IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re looking to bring positive change into your life in 2019
- You’d like to shift certain behaviour patterns or habits you’ve noticed yourself slipping into
- You’d like to create a vision that lasts longer than January, an understand the power of intentions over resolutions.
- You’re seeking a deeper connection with yourself
- You’d like to develop greater self-awareness
- You’re interested in how simple mindfulness techniques can benefit your life
7pm - 9pm
Thu 17th Jan
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills