how to love yo'self and your life
Learn about self-compassion and why loving yourself is crucial to making healthy decisions.
Would you publicly criticise yourself? Most of you would probably say a big, resounding NO! So, why do it inside your head? For a lot us, being critical, feeling guilty and judging ourselves comes as second nature; we do it on a daily basis but what goes on inside our head can quickly be reflected in our external world. Whether it’s how you feel, how you let others treat you or even, opening yourself up to someone else coming into your life, self-compassion is crucial to making healthy, happy decisions.
Join Provisional Psychologist Michelle Dalcin as she delves into self-compassion and how you can cultivate a little more of it in your life. You’ll become more aware of your self-talk habits, understand how to nurture your inner self and ways to build your self-worth.
What you will learn
- What is self-compassion and how to develop more of it
- How to expand and nurture your inner self, and understand your inner critic
- Why loving yourself is crucial to making healthy decisions
- How to create healthy boundaries and the power of saying ‘NO’
- Ways to value yourself and build your self-worth
- The power of loving yourself and how it can attract more of what you want, like more love, into your life.
Michelle Dalcin, Provisional Psychologist
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Saturday, 18th February 2017
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills