how to get over your ex
Learn how to get over your ex in this inspiring and practical workshop.
Let’s be honest break-ups SUCK! Your whole world gets turned upside down and you feel a little lost (or as if you're missing your right hand). That one person you used to talk to about anything and everything, the person you used to turn to in times of need, have inside jokes with, snuggle with in the winter chill – it’s all over! It doesn't make the situation any easier when you can't get them out of your head - reminiscing about the good times, the bad times and everything in between.
While at times we hate to admit it and really struggle with the concept, it’s something that we need to accept at one time or another. However, how is that even possible when they are in the forefront of our mind? Good question! Join Provisional Psychologist Alexandra McCarthy as she delves right into discussing the skills and techniques to help you get over your ex!
What you will learn
- Understand the science behind getting over your ex
- Learn how to begin the process of forgiveness (if and when you’re ready)
- The importance of gratitude in moving forward
- Unleash any negative feelings in a safe environment
- Learn how to release stored feelings in a cathartic way
Alexandra McCarthy, Provisional Psychologist
11:00am – 1:00pm
Saturday 18th February
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills