You want to feel less stressed.
You want to love yourself more.
You want to feel better about life.
But… you don’t have the time.
We understand. So we’ve condensed the juiciest parts of our flagship course into just four weeks. Finding balance can be a tricky task but with just four sessions together we can help get your mind working with you again, and guide you back on track to where you want to be heading in life.
Get Your Sh*t Together: 4 Week Course is a life power-up for those of you short on time. The course will provide you with structured mindfulness meditation practices and psychological techniques to achieve greater self-awareness and coping skills. You’ll walk away with new tools to incorporate mindfulness into your everyday life, while exploring areas like relationships, values and vision. Discover how to regulate your emotions, deal with stress, become less reactive and start living a life that excites you.
This Course Will
Suit You If
- You’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed at the moment
- You’re feeling unsatisfied with life and are looking to change things up
- You’d like to start bringing mindfulness into your life
- You’re looking for new strategies to deal with life
- You’re commitment-phobe
- You’re chronically busy
What Will You Learn?
- How to increase self-awareness and self-acceptance
- How to deal with stressful situations (i.e. not lose your sh*t)
- How to keep it together and better handle your relationships
- How to give some overdue love to yourself, and better connect with yourself and others
- The power of gratitude within your life and how to share it with others
- How to experience greater peace, calm and clarity
ABOUT DANIELLE HANRAHAN
Passionate about understanding the mind and body, Danielle works with individuals and groups to facilitate self-awareness in the context of our busy, modern lives. She brings her knowledge and experience in psychotherapy, popular psychology, neuroscience, mindfulness and meditation to each aspect of her work, creating a safe and supportive space for individuals to learn and grow.
“We have grown up in a world that has conditioned us to think, behave and react in certain ways. However, slowly, many of us have started to awaken from this unconscious way of living to one where we want to take control of our lives by understanding the external forces that influence us, and the internal mechanisms that shape how we perceive the world and ultimately, live our life. Through greater understanding of ourselves and our place in the world, we become empowered, motivated and committed to living a life on our own terms and inspiring others to do the same.”
- Danielle Hanrahan
DURATION: 4 week course
DATE: 19th Nov - 10th Dec 2018
Monday evenings weekly
TIME: 6:45pm - 9:15pm
LOCATION: 33 Foster Street, Surry Hills