GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER : RELATIONSHIPS
Love and relationships – stuff you can only learn in the school of life, where life can either be a dizzying rollercoaster ride of joy and hormones, or a hideaway of melancholic music and comfort food. Because we don’t always learn the valuable lessons life sometimes has to offer, we’ve decided to pull together some of the most important relationships stuff – vulnerability, communication, self-love – into this huge course.
Delivered in our signature down-to-earth way, this eight-week course is founded in structured mindfulness training and proven science, packaged to offer the best practical strategies to help you understand what you need in a relationship versus what you want, to heal from past relationships (that may be holding you back from lasting new ones), to help you connect with yourself and others, and importantly, to learn in a dynamic and interactive environment with like-minded people.
What you will learn
- Understand your attachment style and how it impacts your behavior
- Learn about communication and how to do it effectively
- Utilise mindfulness to be more connected with yourself and others
- Explore ways to open your heart (and how to keep it open), understanding what you need and want
- Learn how to deal with insecurities, doubts and fears
- Create a vision of what you really want
Mary Hoang, Founder and Head Psychologist
6.45pm - 8.45pm
Monday evenings weekly,
27nd Feb 2017 – 17th April 2017
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills
*This includes 3 FREE therapy sessions with a junior psychologist with a valid Care Plan from your GP, allowing you the space and freedom that only a one-on-one dynamic can provide. Senior psychologists are available at reduced fees. Places are limited.