Get Your Shit Together : 4 Weeks
Don’t have the time to get your shit together? Are you a commitment-phobe, chronically busy, or a little unorganised? Life can do that to you. Our 4-week mindfulness workout is the perfect opportunity for you to get your shit together, reduce that bubbling stress and improve your life.
Sometimes life can get a lil' crazy with work, social commitments, family, and everything else in between. Finding that sought after balance can be tough and so can finding the time. Research says we are spending more and more time in our heads (46% of our day), caught up in our woes and adding to overall life dissatisfaction. With just 4 weeks together we can help you get your mind in check and find that much needed order, presence, and meaning again.
Led by Provisional Psychologist Martha Tsakalos, this course will provide you with structured mindfulness meditation practices and psychological techniques to achieve greater self-awareness and coping skills. Each week you will walk away with new, simple tools to incorporate mindfulness into your everyday life. You will explore areas of your life like relationships, stress, values and future goals. You will be guided on how to regulate your emotions, deal with stress, become less reactive, and how to generally get your shit together.
What you will learn
- To be fully present, right here and now
- To increase self-awareness and self-acceptance
- How to deal with stressful situations (i.e. not lose your shit)
- How to recognise barriers and kick procrastination to the curb
- How to keep it together and better handle your relationships
- How to give some overdue lovin’ to yourself, and connect with yourself and others
- The power of gratitude within your life and how to share it with others
- How to experience greater peace and clarity
Martha Tsakalos, Provisional Psychologist
7pm - 9pm
Monday evenings weekly
13th Nov - 4th Dec 2017
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills
*This includes 3 FREE therapy sessions with a junior psychologist with a valid Care Plan from your GP, allowing you the space and freedom that only a one-on-one dynamic can provide. Senior psychologists are available at reduced fees. Places are limited.