Create Don’t Hate Your Life
It’s easy to get stuck on the treadmill of “adulting”; working long hours, paying the bills, Netflix binge, and repeat… Things can seem like a never-ending blur of Groundhog Day when we’re living without purpose or meaning. This workshop is the kick-in-the-butt you need to start living on your terms.
Figure out what really matters to you and how to make it happen. Understanding where you are and what you want is crucial to making any sort of change. In this workshop, you’ll be guided through just that, as you learn to define your values and prioritise your time to create a life worth living.
What you will learn
- Understand what really matters to you (not anyone else)
- Learn to utilise positive psychology to develop your vision
- Embrace your authentic self with confidence
- Learn how to work with that annoying inner critic
- Create actionable change and beat procrastination
This workshop is perfect for
- Anyone feeling stuck, lost or unmotivated
- Soul-seekers looking for purpose and meaning
- Those who feel out-of-touch with what’s important to them
- Procrastination masters who know what they need to do, but don’t do it
Martha Tsakalos Provisional Psychologist and Mindfulness Practitioner
A passionate provisional psychologist, certified yoga teacher and mindfulness practitioner, Martha is on a mission to help people understand themselves in order to live a life of meaning and purpose. She brings an inspired approach to her teaching and draws on mindfulness, positive psychology and yogic philosophy to take students on a journey to nourish both the body and mind.
Saturday 3rd June
The indigo project: 33 Foster Street, Surry Hills