Your dreams don’t work unless you do.
When we’re highly goal-oriented without an overarching purpose, we’re essentially running a race with no idea how far we are from the finish line. How do we get our lives back in line with our vision?
Using modern psychological techniques, this jam-packed 6 week course will help you work out what you want, how to get there and keep you accountable for putting the fire back into your life. Structured mindfulness practices accompany creative exercises, grounded in positive psychology and designed to get you re-aligned with your purpose, thinking deep about your values and living a life you truly love.
What will you learn?
- An understanding of what really matters to you
- How to increase self-awareness and self-acceptance
- How to be your true self and embrace change
- Themes and so-called “truths” about your life and how they have been shaping your reality
- How to harness mindfulness techniques to create a vision for your life
- How to take charge of the stories you tell yourself to create the life you want
- How to create actionable change in your life and beat procrastination
- Recognise that there is no one “right way” to live
This course is perfect for you if
- You are looking for simple strategies to be calmer and less reactive
- You are looking to understand what really matters to you
- You are looking for more direction in your life and to re-align with your values
- You are looking to feel more comfortable in your own skin
- You’d like to shift your cycles of procrastination and self-sabotage
How you will learn
Self-Inquiry & Reflection
Geetu believes that all of the answers lie within us, and we just need to quieten the noise to hear this guidance. Coming from a migrant background, Geetu resonates with experiences of up-rooting ones’ life, becoming independent, creating new support networks and cultivating a life you can be proud of. Geetu is excited to help you explore those “so-called truths” about your life and how they have been shaping your reality, and take charge of the stories you tell about yourself to create the life you want.
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
– Mary Oliver
|DURATION:||6 Week Course|
|DATE:||24 June – 29 Jul, Thursday evenings weekly|
|TIME:||6pm – 8pm|
|LOCATION:||33 Foster Street, Surry Hills|
|COST:||$595 (or 2 payments of $297.50)|