Anxiety, I'm Done
AboutWe all have worries - they’re a normal part of life. But anxiety is a little more than that; it’s a roadblock. You literally can't see past that fear or thought to the point where you quickly arrive at worst-case scenarios, often manifesting in the physical form; panic attacks, a tight chest, breathlessness… Sometimes without an obvious trigger. It can seriously wear you out.
In this dynamic workshop by Indigo senior psychologist Anja Schmidkunz, you’ll begin to build an awareness around how anxiety is affecting your life, and how it’s holding you back. With insights from physiology and mindfulness you will explore how anxiety affects your body, so you can understand how to better work with it. You’ll learn practical strategies for managing your mind, while crafting a vision for a meaningful life, free from the chokehold of anxiety.
Join us at this very special teaser event for our eight week How to Deal With Anxiety course, starting May 31.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How anxiety affects the body and its function.
- How breathwork can regulate anxiety.
- Gaining awareness of how our mind is wired to escape discomfort.
- Exploring the benefits of dropping the struggle with anxiety.
- Highlighting the relationship between anxiety and the self critic.
- Exploring life’s opportunities, or what a meaningful life could look like if anxiety were more manageable.
Anja Schmidkunz, Senior Psychologist
UPCOMING Workshop:Thu 10th May Time: 7pm - 9pm
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills, NSW