COMMIT TO THE LIFE YOU WANT
February and March is about the time the glow of New Year’s resolutions start to fade; where our commitment to our goals or intentions undergoes its toughest test. So, how do we keep the momentum going? How do we follow through on the visions we saw at the beginning of the year? How do we commit to leading the life we want to live? This practical workshop hones in on the motivators that not only get us out the door but keep us out and working towards a goal. Explore the stories and strategies that focus on the ‘higher purpose’ of our decision-making and how to have an opportunity, rather than obstacles, mindset so that you can walk away with a greater understanding of how to commit by design, rather than default.
Hosted by Josh Stinton, a Charity Adventurer for the past two years and an experienced facilitator for management consulting firms in designing and delivering workshops to help organisations overcome complex interpersonal problems, he will guide you on an inspiring journey to understand the value of commitment in achieving goals and creating the life you’ve always wanted.
What you will learn
- Understanding key opportunities to guide you to success
- How to tackle big ideas, barriers and obstacles so nothing holds you back
- Finding your purpose by understanding what drives you
- Learning how to seek help and support by engaging your community
- The power of ‘NO’ and learning how to cut out the things that won’t bring you closer to your goals
Charity Adventurer, Coach and Facilitator
7:00pm - 9:00pm
Thursday 23rd February
33 Foster Street, Surry Hills